Skip to content
Go to Header Section
- Promote contemporary music in Egypt
- Coordinate activities at various cultural institutions in Egypt .
- Providing wide range of performance opportunities for local and visiting ensembles, composers and students
- Strengthen institutional relations with organisations and ensembles in Europe and further a field to enable a valuable exchange with Egyptian and Arab institutions.
- Provide opportunities through which Egyptian musicians and composers can broaden their experience and share their unique background
- Organize performances, workshops, seminars, internships etc.
- Initiate commissions for new works, with a focus on composers in Egypt and the Arab region
- Manage the newly founded Egyptian Contemporary Music Ensemble and the Cairo Contemporary Music Days.
- Provide a structure through which Egyptian composers and musicians will be recognized according to their talent and proficiency.
- Support educational projects reaching out to schools, colleges and Universities.
- Organize, coordinate and supervise the realisation of all projects.